Tuesday, March 10, 2009

on demand tv

Who would have guessed that a larger cable package would be good for my weight loss goals. Well i certainly didn't. While running many errends yesterday i picked up a digital starter package from the cable folks. As i listened to the wonderful lady at the counter tell me all the wonderful new channels i would be getting and how wonderful all the on demand movies are, i think i actually felt my butt get bigger in antispiation of much couch time.
So here i am at home palying with all my new cable features and i stumble apoun the heading "sports & fitness" in the on demand menu. So i clicked on it and checked it out. Wouldn't you know it they have several different shows from fitness TV on demand and they are all free. I found this very exciting, because we are not paying for all those fancy channels like fitness TV. In fact we only picked up this digital starter package because the cable folks said we could have it for the same price as the basic cable we already had. (they are getting rid of basic cable, digital starter is now basic cable) Then since i was there in person and i had these two darling girls with me the lady pulled a few more specials out of her bag of tricks. I left the cable office with a nifty new tote bag filled with digital starter package, two digital converter boxes, 8 coupons for free on demand movies, and a cable bill including Internet that for the next six months will be 1/2 what it usually is. I would say that was a good trip to the cable store.
OK back to my point, i am typing this as i guzzle water. I have done three very fun aerobic work outs, three very different styles, and as soon as catch my breath and wipe my brow i am going to look for another one to do. This is exactly what my workouts needed. I needed some aerobic activities to get me off this darn plateau that I'm on. well i'm off to watch some more tv. Have a great day all.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you can be lazy and active at the same time. =)

    ReplyDelete