Monday, March 2, 2009

monday and all that goes with it

I always have a happy euphoric feeling after i finish cleaning. A job well done always feels good. I also feel more peaceful when my surrounding are in order and tidy. Mostly though when it comes to cleaning the bathroom i think i get that light headed feeling from breathing in to many chemicals. I am currently a little light headed and taking a break while bathroom airs out.
My house is tidy on all fronts. The bedrooms, living room, playroom, dining room, kitchen and basement all picked up. I have even made major headway with the laundry. If it's clean it's folded and put away. If it's dirty, it's downstairs waiting to be washed. I am almost back to normal after not doing much for a week. A little elbow grease goes a long way.
We made good progress on our kitchen this weekend. We worked out the time frame on many things, priced out a few things at home depot, we are ready to paint window wall, checked to see if the cabinets we priced out last Aug were still available, and cleaned & organized shop area of basement. So much prep still to be done before we gut the kitchen to refinish the floors then put it back together in a different order with new cabinets, sink, and counter tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment