Saturday, November 14, 2009

pictures pictures pictures

I have finally uploaded pictures from our fun Train Ride in Ione. Halloween pictures are next, along with some awesome leaf jumping shots and a Madisen Birthday party.
I hope hope hope to be current with my pictures on flickr by the end of the weekend.
Then I need to get into high gear to finish up work on my Hawker Year Book submissions. I took like 3 times as many pictures this year as last which means I can't include them all. I will have to select only some. I have a hard time giving the axe to pictures of my girls, even when they are blurry or not in focus or not doing anything or not looking at the camera. I am a wimp! Anyway.... edit it down to a manageable few I will do.
Have a great day all.
I plan on getting Eric on ice skates this afternoon. Plan on funny tweets and some great photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment