Thursday, November 12, 2009

mid november

So it's getting to be mid November...
The list of things i wanted to do this fall and winter are slowly being check marked off. In the next few weeks we have a flurry of events that I can't wait to take the girls too.

Train Ride in Ione to see the fall colors- done
Green Bluff for the apple festival- done twice
Disney on Ice- On wed
Ballet- Nutcracker in December
Lake cruise to see lights on Cour de'lane- starts after thanksgiving
Welcome Santa festivities with caroling and story time- on the 20th of November
Breakfast with Santa- Not sure?
Winter KPBX Kids Concerts- Nov 21 & Dec 19
Horse drawn carriage rides downtown
Ice Skating downtown

I love taking the girls out to experience these wonderful things. I love seeing their eyes light up with wonder. I cherish the squeals of delight even when they burst my ear drums. These fun filled winter activities really are the holiday season to me. Not the gifts, tree, or decorations but the rosy cheeks of happy girls enjoying all there is see and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment