Tuesday, July 7, 2009

lonely tuesday

So here it is, Tuesday.
All of the Hawker's have come and gone, we did Hoopfest, Julia is now married, we celebrated Danica's, Josh's, and Chris's birthday, we enjoyed the park and watched the 4th of July Fireworks, we went to the lake, had a Friday movie night at our house and my wonderful Husband and I celebrated our seven year wedding anniversary.
It has been a busy 11 days.
Now it's Tuesday and with nothing on the agenda to do, I find myself at a loss.
I am sure that I have plenty to do. I just can't focus on anything. I am sure there is laundry to do, dishes to do, a playroom to pick up, floors to clean, and that dirt in the back yard still needs digging.
Yet somehow anything more than snuggling on the couch with one or both girls and keeping little girl cups filled with hot coco. Is all I have managed to do.
I hope i get my act together soon enough to have a hot meal ready for Eric when he gets home. He took a few days off of work and today is his first day back. Very busy would be an understatement for his day.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment