Tuesday, July 14, 2009

pictures

I am stunned right now!
Laura has posted wedding photos on her flickr account. They are as expected, most wonderful. Cherished memories turned treasures for Julia and Cody and all of us for many years to come.
What really impresses me is the pictures of my wonderful children. The way the light and their expressions and the moments are all captured. The fleeting expressions that say so much, mean even more and express more than words ever could..... those little things that last for a moment. Well she caught those moments. I look at these photos and i know that I will always have a window into their personalities as they are right now.
Take a look and you will seee what I mean.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smilinglaura/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kat! I can't hardly think of anything I like photographing more than your kids and josh's kids and my kid. The photographer, Matt Shumate got some amazing shots of the kids too, I'll send you the link in e-mail!

    ReplyDelete