Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my wonderful girls


DSCN0859, originally uploaded by senihtak.

My girls are so wonderful. They really do brighten every day with their smiles. They also drive me nuts. They ask for juice or a snack or help with things non-stop. I love being home and being with them to be asked constantly for things. Yet sometimes when my life is busy, the asking is enough to make me scream. I just want a moment, a moment to put the many thoughts spinning through my head in order. I know they will continue to spin in there, but in order would be nice. Then one or both of my girls does something so sweet, so wonderful, and i chide myself for being short with them. They are being the wonderful girls that they are; nothing more nothing less. Just because my life gets crazy doesn't mean that my girls change. Only my perception of the things they do.
Thank you for being wonderful, my girls. Thank you, for insisting i put on the rose colored glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment