Monday, July 13, 2009

growing

It's a rainy grey day outside. I should be taking advantage of the cool temperatures and get to digging up the remaining dirt in the driveway. However my girls have wanted to snuggle most of morning. I have felt the need very much to indulge them and have snuggled away the morning.
I admit that I am gleefull about all of the snuggling. We spent the weekend shopping for big girl beds for my girls. We have put away the toddler beds. We have assembled the bunkbeds. The girls are now sleeping in their bunkbeds. I will also admit that I cried. I didn't cry as much as I did when we put away the crib, but I did cry and blubber a bit.
I don't like this getting bigger and growing up stuff. I like my girls snuggle wanting and small enough to fit in my lap.
OK they don't really fit in my lap now, but they still snuggle. I don't like the idea of a snuggle free future.

No comments:

Post a Comment