Thursday, August 27, 2009

preschool- is fun

Alright, preschool has been going better than I could have hoped for.
It's really really awesome!
We haven't started our full fledged curriculum yet, but it's still going great. This week we have been working on the intro week. I am suppose to be introducing the alphabet to the girls. The girls are already very familiar with the alphabet. But sitting and having lessons for an hour is a new concept. So this week we have been creating a routine and doing various activities that we will do in our lessons, with no real focus on any one letter but just letters in general. I have been gathering up the materials needed for our lessons and storing them in a functional spot. Each time we do a sample lesson I think to myself, "______ would make this so much easier." Hopefully by Monday we will have all the kinks worked out.
The only unforeseen problem so far is, Kaitlyn doesn't want to stop at an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment