Saturday, August 22, 2009

pictures

I have been reviewing the photos I took at Julia's wedding.
There are 100 of them between the rehearsal, temple, chuck e cheese, and reception.
I seem to be much more interested in the side things, the prep work, the craziness that is a large family gathering.
I have pictures of the back of Josh's head, while video taping. I know that I took it on purpose, it's not an accidental shot. When I think of Joshie, I happily think of him recording things. So a picture of him doing just that, is perfect.
I have pictures of Cody tickling the kids but none with his new wife.
I have pictures of Julia hugging people and talking to the kids.
Of Laura taking pictures of the kids.
I have lots of pictures of no one looking at me, but I like them that way. The people in the photos are watching the bride & groom, visiting, hugging, or dancing. I guess I like to take pictures of people watching or doing rather than just them. It makes for fun pictures but not much to frame.
I guess it just leads back to the fact that i am a people watcher. During a speech or presentation I fully admit that while i am listening intently to the speaker, I almost never look at the speaker. I am watching the crowd, watching the individuals in the crowd, watching their reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment