Wednesday, May 27, 2009

odd things in the ar

So this bug that the girls have is a strange one. They have a cough, pretty normal bug stuff. They have a temperature, again pretty normal. They are really congested, once again really normal bug stuff. The strange part is they are as energetic as ever. In fact i would wager that they have more energy than normal. That is odd. Sick children should resemble sick children, not hyper children that are bouncing off the walls.
There was almost a revolt in my household tonight. I have been enforcing a "you are sick, you must rest & relax" rule. Hyper energetic children do not take kindly to this.
To stop the revolt, i put the girls to work. I gave each of them a swiffer and now my floors are very clean. The girls are happy because they had a reason to run around frantically. I am happy because the girls are happy. And as an added bonus the floors are clean. That would be a win-win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment