Thursday, April 2, 2009

Excuse me snow, but isn't it spring

Ok, so i bought some cute new flip flops, totally awesome and cute. I have picked up some more spring/summer dresses for my ever growing darling girls. We planted seeds in our jiffy pot green house. I almost have the girls entire Easter ensemble figured out. I even have a stash of items that the Easter bunny will be leaving. My tulips are getting bigger every day. We played outside every day last week in the glorious sunshine.
So why, oh why did i have to shovel snow off my side walk this morning?
It is April. The calender says that it's spring. All of the retail stores are assured of spring and summer with their swim suits and lack of long sleeved clothes. The tulips think it's spring. I understand that April showers bring May flowers. But that rhyme does not include snow. I know of no rhyme that says, shovel snow in April, eat Slurpee's in July. If there is one I would like to hear it. It can be cold with blue sky's or overcast and raining, but i am so done with the snow.
I have cute flip flops and i'm not afraid to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment