Wednesday, September 23, 2009

learning, preschool, & me

I learned several new things today. Just typing this makes me giggle just a little, well OK allot.
I learned things today while teaching preschool to my darling little girls.
Yes, I said Preschool.
As the weeks have passed I have actually learned quite a few things during our hour of preschool or during my collection efforts for preschool.
I have learned allot about modern American Music through our weekly composers. The largest crab in the world lives off the shores of Japan and has a leg span of 12 feet. And I had no idea that the Dalmatian Puppy was from the country of Dalmatia.
Between the composer, sign language, 2 animals, and a historical figure each week.. so much learning for me. Then there is the other stuff too shapes, ABC's, number's, math concepts, writing, cutting & pasting, singing, and poems.... lots of learning for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment