Friday, February 20, 2009

what i should be doing

I should be exercising today. i should be on my way to the gym. I am not. I instead have been playing with my Flickr account, checking out stuff on face book, checking my e-mail, and a little bit of mog-jon tiles to pass the time while baby sitting dolls and watching Oliver and company between making breakfast, brushing teeth & hair, having a panic attack that my 4 year old has a cavity, making a few calls to get a dentist appointment since we don't have dental insurance, making lunch, filling cups with drinks, mediating between two three year old's and a four year old, oh yes and reheating my first cup of coffee for the day four times. Ah, i guess the morning has been a little slow.
Off to wash some laundry and do some dishes and set up a game of "Winnie the pooh- go together game".
love all

No comments:

Post a Comment