Friday, February 27, 2009

domestic bliss


well i made major head way with the laundry but I'm still knee deep. I got the girl's room cleaned up and looking great. Which is a major improvement, it had looked like both of their dressers had thrown up in there. I still need to finish mine & Eric's room, but that should be easily done today. The kitchen was in great shape yesterday afternoon, but that was three meals ago. The girls have picked up their playroom and the living room is actually tidy too.
I want to get all the floors clean but we are stripping, sanding, and chipping at the window wall in the kitchen. So it can wait until after we get the primer up on the wall. Which, fingers crossed will be tonight or tomorrow morning. The timing of the primer all depends on one large patch job. Oh and we have to finish the stripping the windows.
gotta go, my three girls need an activity.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the kichen next time we come visit- you guys are sure doing an amazing job on the house!

    ReplyDelete