Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ahhh.... the magic of Saturday

Happy day folks. It has been a busy one for us.
First off I love sat morning cartoons. Girls woke up early but it's sat. So I snuggled them in with a blanket on the couch then got them a banana, blueberry bagel, and a glass of milk. Checked my on line TV guide and set them up with a channel that had appropriate cartoons for an hour. I took a shower uninterrupted, did the dishes and had a cup of coffee. This only works on Saturdays. Maybe it's because Eric and i are both home, maybe it's the cartoons, maybe Saturdays are just magical, I don't know.
I also got to watch my baby brother play a hockey game today. He is almost 16 and i love him to death. He plays hockey and travels almost every weekend to play. He's only home to play a few games a year and i try my best to see him when he's home. It was a fun game to watch and they won. GO CHIEFS!! or as Samantha chanted through out the game Go Cheese Go! Go Cheese Go! really cute her clapping and cheering for the cheese.
We ate dinner at probably the best Chinese in Spokane Peking North with my mom and older sister. The girls call it the soup restaurant with Chinese food. They love the egg flower soup there.
Checked out the new WinCo Foods. Their soy milk is more expensive than walmart $1.20 more a gallon. We buy allot of soy milk between 12-14 gallons a month. So sorry WinCo but walmart did not lose a customer today.
Last but not least we watched changeling with Angelina Jolie. It was good. It broke my heart, made me want to cry, then still managed to end with a chance at happy. Gotta love anything that Clint directs.
It is now late and i am tired. Sleep tight and have wonderful dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment